Source: Educause Learning Initiative (ELI)
The ELI article provides a collection of resources that address the following portfolio related questions.
- How can e-portfolios help students more effectively reflect on their learning experiences and thus enhance learning?
- How can e-portfolios help faculty reflect on and document their accomplishments?
- What are the policy implications of e-portfolios (security, privacy, access, intellectual property, definition of official record, need for institutional gatekeepers, FERPA)?
- What are the support and long-term maintenance implications of e-portfolios (cost, storage, access, archiving)?
- What kind of institutional e-portfolios help document achievements while contributing to institutional improvement?
Click here to read the complete article.