Guide to Planning Online Courses – Part 8 of 11
Populate the Course
Create each course folder and add the content.
- Include a short description for each item.
- Indicate what the item is and how it is relevant to the lesson.
Week 3 – Weblogs in Education
1/30/06 – 2/5/06
- Explore the opportunities for using Weblogs to provide multimedia education through research and practice
- Discuss a variety of issues related to learner motivation and their impact on training design.
- Create a personal weblog using the blogger software
Click on the title of this section for assignment instructions and guidelines.
The description helps students understand how to associate (frame/attend to) this item in relation to the rest of the course materials.