Random Thoughts on Instructional Design
Learning Object Repositories (LOR) contain policy documents, reusable teaching units, links to internet resources, and documentation that can be utilized in your courses.
For this exercise you will be linking an LOR resource to your course. The following instructions will assist you with this activity.
1. Open your practice course and then click on the Materials tab.
2. Click on the "Getting Started" folder (your first folder may have a different name)
3. Click on the Add Content link located on the left-hand-side of the screen under the folder title. The Add Content screen will be displayed.
4. Click on the Import From Learning Object Repository link located on the right-hand-side of the screen.
5. Click on the Selection field dropdown arrow, then select the "Repository: Faculty Resources".
6. Click the [Browse] button. The repository resource listing will be displayed.
7. Click on the Angel Resources folder. The folder contents will be displayed.
8. Click in the box next to the Angel 7.1 Student Quick Start Guide link.
9. Click on the [link to item] button. The conformation screen will be displayed.
10. Click the [Done] button. You will be returned to the course folder.
Note: If you link to an item you will automatically receive all updates to the item. If you copy the item no updates will be applied to your course.